Join us, Grow with us...
Quantum has established long-term professional service contracts with its customers that have been earned through years of superior service delivery.
Quantum, together with its subsidiary company, Q-IT, LLC (q-itsolutions.com), have created a unique and powerful environment for implementing solutions that provide measurable improvements in the overall delivery of professional radiology services. This is our number one guiding principle.
Join our team working together to maximize the positive impact radiology can make in healthcare.
Please send resume or CV, salary requirements and Letters of Interest to Tara Evans, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities in:
Nurse Coordinator - IR Department
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates, a large radiology practice is currently seeking candidates for an opportunity to join our Interventional Radiology team in Central PA. This will be a FIRST SHIFT, Monday-Friday opening.
This candidate will work in collaboration with our Interventional Radiologists while performing the following duties:
- Complete H&P, record physical statistics, instruct patients on procedures
- Reading/observing patient’s chart
- Visiting each patient
- Providing the patient instructions, test results, etc. as dictated by physician
- Providing discharge planning in conjunction with other allied health personnel
- Gathering pertinent patient information which includes phone calls and visits to radiology, lab, etc.
- Providing routine nursing care. i.e., dressing changes, removal of drains, etc., as dictated by physician
- Discharging patients as dictated by physician with written discharge instruction
- Providing teaching materials
- Fulfill all regulatory and company-mandated training requirements by the deadline imposed.
References, Education verification, FBI & Child Abuse clearance, health screenings
Current ACLS and BLS, valid PA License
Flu & COVID vaccine and all current immunizations must be provided.
Previous IR experience is helpful but not required.
Hours per week: 40 – Monday – Friday; NO WEEKENDS or EVENINGS
Patient Scheduler - Remote
We are looking to add to our Interventional Radiology support team! Applicants must be willing to work onsite in Camp Hill/Harrisburg, PA area for TRAINING – position will then be 100% REMOTE.
Patient scheduler must schedule office based and hospital appointments consistent with the patient’s diagnosis and procedure request. Also requires excellent customer service skills with patients, employees, and the public.
The Patient Scheduler must be able to respond to both written and oral correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations in a timely, accurate manner. Individual must be organized and be able to manage demanding workload with accuracy.
Job duties include:
- Schedules office and hospital based medical procedures, for patients with appropriate provider and time/location slot, utilizing appropriate scheduling code.
- Schedules diagnostic and imaging tests to be completed.
- Schedules office and hospital based medical procedures, tests and imaging ensuring available time is utilized to maximum efficiency.
- Communicates with appropriate hospital staff to ensure a cohesive working relationship in providing patient care serves
- Enters notes/special instructions needed for scheduling in the electronic medical record.
- Effectively utilizes clinical knowledge when determining if appointment is consistent with the diagnosis/indications indicated by the provider
- Provides accurate, detailed information to patients regarding test preparations, time of patients scheduled arrival, and any other directional information needed; takes appropriate action in responding to questions from patients.
- Completes pre-procedure phone calls and confirms appointment times with patients via telephone.
- Assists other members of the department as needed.
- High school diploma/GED and/or relative years of experience
- Excellent time management skills preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills, written & verbal.
- Self-direction, ability to be logical, and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Advanced computer abilities in Microsoft programs to include spreadsheets
- Medical Receptionists & Patient Registrars: 2 years
- Customer service: 2 years
- Medical terminology: 2 years
- Computer skills: 2 years