Join us, Grow with us...
Quantum has established long-term professional service contracts with its customers that have been earned through years of superior service delivery.
Quantum, together with its subsidiary company, Q-IT, LLC (q-itsolutions.com), have created a unique and powerful environment for implementing solutions that provide measurable improvements in the overall delivery of professional radiology services. This is our number one guiding principle.
Join our team working together to maximize the positive impact radiology can make in healthcare.
Please send resume or CV, salary requirements and Letters of Interest to Tara Evans, HR Manager: email@example.com.
We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities in:
Physician Credentialing Specialist - Lewisberry, PA.
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates is adding a Physician Credentialing Specialist to our onsite team in Lewisberry, PA.
This position will responsible for overseeing the aspects of physician credentialing and privileging with all participating hospitals/health systems and insurance carriers, maintaining a database for PA Standard applications, privileges, & MQSA compliance.
- Prepares and maintains applications for annual malpractice, insurance renewals, health system reappointments, and planning workflow to meet all deadlines.
- Monitors work for legal and regulatory compliance, manages workflow steadily.
- Oversees Physician applications for Mcare via on-line applications process and submit final authorization letters to the malpractice carrier in time allowed as required by Mcare and/or the insurance commissioner.
- Preparing and submitting the renewal of all physicians’ medical licenses and DEA licenses by the respective licensing boards
- Maintains credentialing paperwork files electronically and hardcopy. Responsible for records maintenance.
- Delegates work assignment to appropriate team members.
- Maintains database for PA standard applications, hospital privileges, continued medical education (CME) courses, malpractice cases, CAQH, and MQSA compliance
- Coordinates requirements: of hospital medical affairs departments and physician’s signatures, insurance enrollment departments and physician’s signatures, etc.
- Develops and maintains of relationships with current and future payer representatives
- Responsible for any incoming malpractice cases naming Quantum and/or Quantum physicians and/or staff. Responsible for reporting malpractice complaints to the respective malpractice carriers. Reports any malpractice cases naming Quantum physicians to the State Board of Medicine as required by Act 13 of March 20, 2002
- Assists attorneys representing Quantum and/or Quantum physicians and/or staff in obtaining imaging reports and billing information as needed for any malpractice cases
- High school diploma/GED and/or relative years of experience
- Minimum of 2 years credentialing/enrollment experience
- Demonstrated experience with insurance carrier credentialing, re-credentialing, hospital privileging and re-appointment, etc.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines, multi-tasking required
- Demonstrated above average organizational skills, attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior work experience in radiology practice
- Knowledge of NCQA and MSQA guidelines
- Individual must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and be able to meet deadlines efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 1-2 years medical credentialing/enrollment experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with insurance carrier credentialing and re-appointments.